Scheduling conference calls and always typing in the same dial-in number and conference ID can be a bit tedious, especially when you’re in a hurry. That’s why we provide an easy way to include your Toll Free Reservationless Audio Conferencing and web conferencing information in your Outlook meeting invitations.
With a single click, your conferencing details are automatically inserted into an email, making scheduling your meetings a snap. By using the plug-in, you can quickly and easily create, edit and schedule meetings with pre-defined conferencing information right from your Outlook toolbar.
By using the Outlook plug-in you can:
- Create one-click access to conferencing information, using buttons in your emails toolbar and the Outlook meeting invitation window.
- Easily add audio or web conferencing information, including conference dial-in numbers, pass-codes and web conference URLs, to your Outlook emails and meeting invitations.
- Send meeting requests via your Outlook iCalendar, allowing attendees to accept, decline or tentatively accept the meeting invitation.
Want a simpler way to connect to meetings when you're on the go? Now Mobile Assistant, a free service, gives you one-touch dialing into your conferences from your mobile phone.
If you are a frequent traveler or often join meetings while out of the office, MeetingConnect Mobile Assistant is an easy-to-use solution that will keep you connected.
- Support for numerous phones with more to come
- Store up to 256 unique sets of audio conference details—from weekly recurring meetings, to one time calls you need to attend while mobile
- Start and join audio conferences with the push of a single button.
Not browsing with your BlackBerry right now?
Send an email to your BlackBerry
with a link to this page, and navigate easily to the Mobile Assistant download.